1. Integrating key technologies and incubation of technological entrepreneur to help the resided industrials innovate products and manage profit via diverse assistance of business management and technological research.
2. Helping the resided industrials to compete in gaining various innovative supports from external resources and promoting their competency and success.
3. Providing the soft/hard administrative and academic resources of the University to the industrials for smooth operation, including services of manpower, technology, and apparatus.
4. Assisting the industrials as a partnership; strengthening the cooperation and achieving win-win situation through the feedback-system.
5. Promoting industrial and academic cooperation and building up and academic entrepreneur environment through the involvement of R&D and industrial.